Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Housing Occupational Therapist to work with Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council. This role is initially for a 6 week period and is paying £25.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
SMBC would like to secure a locum Housing Occupational Therapist to be based with their Arms Length Management Organisation Housing Provider, Solihull Community Housing (SCH) to assist with screening and recommending housing placements within the Borough for an initial 6 week placement which may be extended in 2020, subject to demand evaluation.
The successful candidate will be HCPC registered and possess a valid Occupational Therapy professional qualification to enable them to practice in the UK and ideally have Housing Occupational Therapy experience.
- To make individual home visits to assess service users’ needs in accordance with current legisaltion and anti discriminatory practice, promoting self directed support and esnuring demonstratable outcomes.
- To take and act upon new referrals.
- Discuss with people the outcomes of their assessment, identifying the choices and options to meet their needs and to maximise their independence, ensuring at all itme that value for money is achieved.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working as an OT in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.