Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £50000 - £60000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Lead Clinical CAMHS Psychologist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Seven Oaks in the Kent area.
In this role you will provide a high quality psychology service, assessment and treatment to a caseload of clients across the hospital. It is also key to maintain clinical records and have effective communication with clients, carers and fellow professions.
- To oversee the work of the Psychology Department to include; clinical support / supervision of other Psychologists at the service (Assistants, Trainees, Volunteers) and other staff members. You will oversee the work of the department which will involve; delegating and reviewing work assignments, establishing priorities and offering training/advice.
- You will apply psychological and related methods, concepts, models, theories and knowledge derived from reproducible research findings.
- A Doctorate Level Qualification (or equivalent) in Clinical or Forensic Psychology along with HCPC Registration- Experience of working with children and adolescents with mental health conditions
- Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of people with a wide range of mental health problems, of varying severity and complexity
- Managerial / Supervisory experience is essential to manage the Qualified Psychologists at the service
- Knowledge of psychological assessment and formulation in healthcare, as well as planning and delivering psychological interventions
- Experience of various psychological therapies/models, risk assessment, training and supervision is desirable
- The ability to work independently and as part of a therapies team
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
- 37.5 hours per week
– Salary up to £60,000 (dependent on experience)
– Company pension scheme
– A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
– Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
– Subsidised meals
– Expert clinical supervision and peer support
– CPD / further learning and development opportunities
– Relocation package will also be considered
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything inbetween.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Clinical Psychologist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.