Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Tom Baker
Salary: £28 - £29
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist to fill an ongoing role in Ormskirk, Lancashire within a community neurology service
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist person-centred assessment, rehabilitation and management for people following acute stroke or brain injury, or exacerbation of long term neurological conditions including the promotion of health and prevent of secondary complications.
- To undertake skilled and specialist assessment of service users to formulate individualised management and treatment plans using evidence based clinical reasoning skills and utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options
- Communicate effectively with the wider multidisciplinary team and case manage service users as appropriate
- Work with service users and their carers towards shared goals providing advice educations and training and assessing for and providing specialist equipment
- Encourage independence and enable service users and their carers to manager their condition
- Provide specialist support and advice to other services
- Qualifications: Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Experience: Able to role model and promote interdisciplinary working, in order to ensure efficient and person centred care
- Have relevant experience of working closely and effectively in a multidisciplinary team and with other, social care and voluntary colleagues
- Compliance: HCPC Registration.
- Hours: Part time (22 hours per week – flexible on working days)
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.