Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £25 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
MSK Physiotherapist – Locum – Bolton
About the Team:
- An established and innovative company are looking for a Physio to join the team, on a Full-Time, temporary basis. The role will involve providing a high quality physiotherapy service to the public and private sector.
- The dedicated administrative and clinical team have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for clients, and require the Locum to match the standards and help sustain and grow the reputation of the company.
About the Role:
- You would be required to undertake MSK assessments and treatments on a variety of patients including private, occupational health, medico-legal and health insurance contracts, within a clinic environment.
- You will need to be able to work flexibly to support operational requirements and the diary capacity needs of the business.
- You will deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to your patient’s needs.
- You will oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
- Benefits of the role include but are not limited to; opportunities for progression; a personal CPD budget; local, local in-service and development program; 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays; childcare vouchers.
Requirements for the Role:
- B.Sc. Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in MSK Physiotherapy.
- HCPC and CSP registered.
- Evidence on your CV of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
Apply for this job today.