Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £26000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a full time MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Hampshire area.
As a MSK Physiotherapist, you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves. The clinic provides services to patients of all ages but promote campaigns such as elderly care.
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service to a variety of patients referred to the Clinic, predominantly musculoskeletal patients.
- To provide a clinical diagnosis and to develop and deliver an individualized treatment program, as an autonomous practitioner. Self-management tools should be identified, discussed and followed up with the patient.
- To be legally and professionally responsible for a high-level clinical caseload of musculoskeletal patients as an autonomous practitioner.
- Liaise with the principal practitioner and other senior practitioners regarding the patient management as necessary.
- Qualifications: Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Registrations: Health Care and Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience: Previous MSK Outpatient experience
- Hours: Full time – 30 – 37.5 hours per week
- CPD Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Annual leave
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.