Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £24000 - £27000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Permanent full-time position – MSK Physiotherapist – Southport
About the Team:
- A very reputable private Physiotherapy company are seeking to expand by adding a MSK physiotherapist to their talented team in Southport.
- As one of the leading UK physiotherapy providers, this company offer the highest standards of care to every client, including; occupational health; medico-legal; private and NHS physiotherapy services.
About the Role:
- The role will include undertaking musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred.
- You will support new service developments, including clinical service innovations.
- You will oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
- In return, you will be awarded; a generous salary; flexible working hours; structured career path; CPD allowance for external course; in house CPD programme; comprehensive induction and training programme.
Requirements for the Role:
- At least 3 years professional, post graduation experience is required.
- You must be registered with the HPC and CSP.
If you have the relevant experience, and would like to become part of a forward thinking healthcare team, to enhance and develop your skills and experience further then please apply today.