Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £25000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
About the Position:
- This permanent vacancy is full time, consisting of 37.5 hours per week, and NO WEEKENDS. Clinical hours will vary slightly throughout the week, however Clinical opening hours are 9:30am – 7:00pm.
- This position is for a Physiotherapist who wants to provide a hands on treatment within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- To be part of this team, a proactive approach to cross referral to provide best customer service is absolutely fundamental.
- This role will allow you to work alongside and learn from an internationally recognised practitioner, who presents on pain and health internationally, she has authored three books and her fourth book is due to be published this summer.
- You will be surrounded by passionate Physiotherapists with years and years of experience each, and they are on hand to help you make a name for yourself and reach career heights which aren’t necessarily available at other clinics.
- This is a relaxing but especially high quality working environment, with high quality opportunities and designed for a high quality physiotherapist only.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will need at least 5 YEAR’S EXPERIENCE as an MSK Physiotherapist in the uk.
- AACP Registration is preferred, but not essential.
- Customer service skills must be exemplary.
- An ability to think outside the box and not be limited by current restrictive trends is absolutely essential.