Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £20000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Permanent, Self-Employed MSK Physiotherapy position
About the Team:
- Specialising in sports injuries and neurological rehabilitation, this company provide treatment for muscle and joint injuries, rehabilitation and work related neck and back pain.
- The team of Chartered Physiotherapists provide the highest quality treatment to enable their clients to reach their goals – whether this is walking unaided or running an ultramarathon!
About the Role:
- Available on a full-time or part-time basis, the role available is for an MSK Physiotherapist, working on a self-employed basis.
- The role will include undertaking musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment on a range of clients.
- The successful candidate will work in a sports setting within an experienced and supportive team.
- This company have a comprehensive CPD programme led by their Clinical Lead Physiotherapist, and fund the team to go on external courses to further develop individuals where links are made to PDPs and service development..
- The team’s inspirational ethos is delivered across three spacious clinics allowing endless rehabilitation opportunities, and a chance to fully develop sports rehabilitation assessment and treatment skills.
- The successful candidate will receive competitive rates of pay, and also exposure to the latest sports specific evidence based techniques as delivered through close links to national sporting bodies.
Requirements for the Role:
- The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, driven and passionate.
- The successful candidate will rotate between 2 or 3 of the company’s clinics, so a car driver is preferable.
- A B.Sc. in Physiotherapy or equivalent is essential.