Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £30000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
MSK Physiotherapist – Full time or Part time – Up to £42,000 – Burnley
About the Team:
- This company was founded upon the recognition that not all physiotherapy is equal: all of it is good, but only some of it is great. Therefore, the company was built with the goal of only delivering physiotherapy that is genuinely great.
- The staff of this company are like a family: supported and supportive. The successful candidate will be rewarded with extensive CPD, and plenty of perks, such as Holiday flex and increment, flexible working hours, and company and individual bonus’.
About the Role:
- This forward-thinking, highly reputable company predominately see self-funding patients, but also work with medico-legal/companies so the successful candidate must have the ability and efficiency to complete assessment reports within their appointment hours.
- You will be required to prioritise, assess and manage own patient caseload demonstrating specialised skills
- You will be responsible for ensuring that own work delivers against key performance indicators.
- You will be expected to maintain, develop and apply specialised knowledge and skills in MSK, undertaking training as required and to be prepared to utilise these skills in teaching others.
Requirements for the Role:
- You must be people orientated, along with passionate about physiotherapy, with fantastic people skills. You must be good at and enjoy building long-lasting relationships with clients.
- You must have have a Physiotherapy degree, and some post grad MSK education and experience.
- It is essential that you have experience on your CV of self-managing a clinical caseload.
- You must be a team player who has a desire to focus on continuing professional development in yourself and others.
If you meet the requirements for this role, and you are ready to take a step up in your career by joining this fantastic, forward-thinking company, then apply today!