Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £24000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
MSK Physiotherapist – Full time – Up to £40,000 – Wiltshire
About the Team:
- This very successful and reputable private company work hard to motivate and inspire clients to prioritise their body’s health and help them to keep moving and active throughout their lives.
- The main focus is providing exceptional healthcare, a gold standard service delivered by a team of positive and inspiring healthcare professionals.
About the Role:
- The vacancy is for a passionate MSK Physiotherapist, to treat private patients and deliver an excellent service.
- The role requires you to work between two clinics, one in Frome and one in Devizes. The work can include some evenings and some Saturdays. The full-time position requires you to be flexible according to the needs of the business.
- It doesn’t matter if you are a graduate, or you have several years of experience, what is important is your attitude. It is fundamental that you are positive, enthusiastic, up-beat and are looking to further grow your skills, both with the support of the team, and independently.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will have a Degree in Physiotherapy and be CSP and HCPC registered.
- You will be confident in your ability and will be keen on growing and developing as a professional.
- You will hold a UK driving license.
If you meet the requirements for this role, and you are ready to take a step up in your career by joining this fantastic, friendly and close team. There are great benefits that come along with this opportunity, please apply today for further information.