Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £28000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a full time MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Luton, Bedfordshire.
As a MSK Physiotherapist, you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves.
- A specialised musculoskeletal physiotherapist working within the community covering GP referrals, providing a high standard of care and physiotherapy service to patients with diverse and sometimes complex conditions.
- Working within the musculoskeletal team seeing patients with musculoskeletal conditions, you will be supported by ESP’s and other senior colleagues
- To be responsible for providing highly specialised physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to an independent caseload.
- Diploma/degree in physiotherapy.
- HPC registration.
- Evidence of CPD maintained in portfolio including attendance at recent master’s level postgraduate courses relevant to clinical specialised field.
- Car Driver.
- Minimum of two years postgraduate experience, including musculoskeletal out-patient rotations.
- Experience of student and junior supervision.
- Contributing to clinical education of less experienced staff.
- Ability to work independently, and to pass on knowledge / skills to others within both formal and informal environments.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Skills / abilities
- Remain updated with professional practice and new research.
- Understand the legal responsibilities of the profession.
- Evidence of participating in research / audit.
- Able to present information, written and orally, in a clear and logical manner.
- Experience of appraisal and recent involvement in staff performance review.
- Ability to use IT and clinical systems to a high standard.
- Presentation Skills.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and delegate.
- Understanding of clinical governance and its implications for services, including experience of quality issues and audit.
- Ability to comprehend and work within the companies policies of data protection, equal opportunities and health and safety and meet the differing needs of patients.
- Ability to keep accurate and legible patient notes. (The service is paperless and all notes are entered directly into the clinical system)
- Able to carry out moderate to intense physical effort throughout the working day and carry out concurrent activities.
- Ability to cope working in a stressful environment and with emotional patients and carers.
- Able to work as a team member. Flexible, empathetic, reliable. Problem solving.
- Able to maintain good ongoing working relations as sole representative in area.
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Involvement in any CSP special interest group.
- Masters qualification or accumulating modules towards masters qualification through postgraduate study.
- Specific Musculoskeletal experience.
- Student supervision / training course qualifications.
- Excellent knowledge and involvement in audit, research, critical appraisal & understanding quality issues.
- Motivational and leadership skills.
- NHS Pension
- Discounted rates for childcare and high street stores
- Discounted holidays
- Annual Leave
- + more
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.