Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £45000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in the South East London area.
You will join our clinical team in providing first class hands on musculoskeletal physiotherapy to our clients. You will be part of an innovative and forward thinking team that excels in the diagnosis and physiotherapy management of a full range of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. The Patient Journey is at the focus of everything we do, ensuring that from first contact we demonstrate excellence in our professional and customer service care.
- Provide comprehensive clinical assessments of clients’ conditions to determine the diagnosis and true underlying cause of their condition
- Connect with the patient in a professional manner to ensure that the patient understands their current condition and the patient journey required to achieve their goals
- Provide excellence in clinical practice in line with the Clinic’s Core Values
- Offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and well being
- Evaluate your own clinical practice through reflection, clinical audit, one-to-one mentoring and outcome measures in order to continually improve the Physiotherapy service to clients
- Build and foster external professional connections to facilitate the patient journey, should consultant or surgical intervention be required
- To maintain all clinical records, paperwork and systems as required by the clinic to CSP Core Standards of Practice. This includes all relevant administration related to private insurance company clients.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate portfolio of CPD
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm, ambition and drive
- Exceptional manual therapy skills
- Ability to connect with their patients
- A willingness to go that extra mile for their patients
- Proven ability to multi-task and maintain a flexible and organised approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build a strong network of external connections with Consultants, GPs, PTs and other allied health professionals
- Excellent reporting and recording skills
- Frequent contribution to CPD, marketing and social media
- Ability to be a true team player
- Fully qualified with a Physiotherapy degree or higher
- Current HCPC and CSP registration.
- Private Practice experience essential
- London based experience a bonus
- Must be 3+ qualified
- Please only apply if you have a valid working visa
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.