Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £25 - £26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a locum MSK Physiotherapist to work in the Droking area. This role is initially for a period of around 6 weeks and is paying an hourly rate of £25.00.
As an MSK Physio you will perform advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse or complex presentations; use advanced clinical reasoning skills and manual assessment techniques to provide an accurate diagnosis of their condition.
- To assess and treat own specialist caseload of musculoskeletal patients and maintain associated records as an autonomous practitioner.
- To participate in the band 6 rotational scheme which involves working across CSH Surrey in a range of outpatient settings including GP clinics, outpatient departments, community hospitals and Epsom General Hand therapy Department.
- To supervise less experienced physiotherapists and students within this specialty.
- To feedback and receive guidance from band 7 and extended scope practitioners (ESPs) on a frequent basis.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.