Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Angus Irving
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Resourcing – Surrey
Seven Medical are seeking a Physiotherapist in the Surrey area.
As the Physiotherapist you will provide an MSK service to adults and older adults in the catchment prescribed by our client in collaboration with physiotherapy colleagues. To deliver a high-quality service in line with current guidance and best practice in an efficient and effective way.
- Be responsible for a varied MSK caseload, mainly made up of self-funders (approx. 75-80%)
- Be committed to delivering amazing treatment, be keen to develop with the company as it grows
- Friendly positive attitude and desire to succeed in an ambitious private company
- Provide consultation and establish treatment plans
- Deliver a range of treatments:
Soft Tissue Treatments
Mobility and Strengthening
General Postural Re-education
Structured Rehabilitation Programmes
Home Exercise Provision
- Full HCPC Registration
- UK Experience as a Physiotherapist
- Commitment to working two evenings per week and one Saturday morning per month
- Commitment to Continued Professional Development
Working with Seven Medical:
Established in 2011, Seven Medical is a leading provider of Medical professionals to county NHS Trusts, charities, hospitals and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of the Medical industry.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018 and again in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Medical. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent