Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a tempory part time MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive role in the Slough area.
The MSK team are looking for a suitable candidate to work part-time in an Occupational Health setting. The successful candidate would be a sole clinician working within the customers’ wider Occupational Health team.
- To assess and treat own specialist caseload of musculoskeletal patients and maintain associated records as an autonomous practitioner.
- Liaise with the principal practitioner and other senior practitioners regarding the patient management as necessary.
- You will be responsible for managing your own diary, building stakeholder relationships, and meeting Key Performance Indicators at each site.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- An understanding of the key principles of Occupational Health Physiotherapy including:
- Awareness of Blue and Black flags
- Management Report writing
- The principles of Ergonomic Risk Assessment
- Knowledge of the factors involved in Return to Work planning
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an MSK setting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- HCPC and CSP Registration.
- Part time, 18.75 hours per week.
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.