Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Band 6 MSK Phyiotherapist to fill an exclusive role in the West Sussex area.
You will provide specialist MSK assessment and treatment for patients in a range of out-patient settings utilising shared decision making with patients, their relatives and carers.
- Undertake MSK physiotherapy assessment; demonstrate clinical reasoning and diagnostic skills and implement agreed treatment plans to include core physiotherapy techniques in a manner that respects people’s privacy, dignity and individuality.
- Deliver physiotherapy assessment and intervention, in both an individual and group setting,
- Monitor, evaluate and adapt an individual’s exercise programme whilst considering co-morbidities and the complexity of their MSK condition.
- Utilise appropriate educational, counselling and behaviour change techniques such as motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) with individuals and groups to guide patients towards physical activity and self-management where appropriate.
- Advise and assist qualified physiotherapists, technical instructors, physiotherapy assistants and student physiotherapists on the management of all patients.
- Delegate patients appropriately to qualified physiotherapists, technical instructors, physiotherapy assistants and students.
- Monitor and prioritise individual workloads to ensure appropriate on-going care and efficient discharge planning.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary team, actively participate in MDT meetings where appropriate, providing information regarding patient progress and expected prognosis.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Clinical supervision / mentoring certificate or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working within the field of MSK physiotherapy
- Previous experience of deputising for band 6/7 colleagues.
- Evidence of service development through clinical audit, use of outcome measures etc.
- Supervising e.g. students, newly qualified staff or technical instructors.
- Experience of prioritisation and management of competing demands, appropriately delegating work.
- HCPC Registration.
- Full time, Monday – Friday.
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.