Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a part time Locum MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive role in the Swindon area. This position is outside IR35 and can be paid through a private limited company.
The Corporate MSK team are looking for a suitable candidate to work part-time (22.5 hours) within one of our on-site customers in Swindon. The successful candidate would join a team of 3 Physiotherapist’s and one Administrator working to provide first-class, evidence-based assessment, treatment and rehabilitation to Employee’s within an Occupational Health setting.
- To assess and treat own specialist caseload of musculoskeletal patients and maintain associated records as an autonomous practitioner.
- Liaise with the principal practitioner and other senior practitioners regarding the patient management as necessary.
- You will be responsible for managing your own diary, building stakeholder relationships, and meeting Key Performance Indicators at each site.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Junior & Senior level Physiotherapists will be considered
- Experience of working individually and within a team
- Independent management of a caseload of patient
- Confident clinical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Friendly and approachable with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the needs of the client
- HCPC and CSP Registration.
- Part time, 22.5 hours per wee (3 days)
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.