Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £30 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a MSK Physiotherapist based in High Wycombe. If you are a Qualified MSK Physiotherapist then apply now.
As a MSK Physiotherapist, you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves. They may also provide advice to help you manage your condition or refer you to other services.
- Provide physiotherapy intervention to patients referred into MSK treatment.
- Prioritise Physiotherapy referrals, in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
- Determine Clinical diagnosis and provide Physiotherapy treatment indicated as an autonomous practitioner, developing appropriate packages of care, giving specialist clinical / professional advice to patients, carers and other Health Care Professionals.
- Qualifications: Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent and evidence of Post Graduate training. Registered with the HCPC.
- Experience: 1+ year working as a Physiotherapist in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Valid full UK driving licence preferred.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w, 8am – 6pm (flexible). It is ongoing to cover long term sickness.
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.