Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £24 - £34
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an MSK/ Sports Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Swadlincote and/or Ashby De La Zouch area.
As a MSK Physiotherapist, you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves. They may also provide advice to help you manage your condition or refer you to other services.
Job Role and Requirements:
– To work in Private clinic setting providing physiotherapy services of the highest standards to a varied client base; from the elite athlete, recreational performer to general public.
– Meet the standards and code of conducts set by the CSP and HCPC
– To demonstrate and deliver expert assessment and diagnostic skills ensuring individualised and relevant treatment plans are created for each individual client.
– Use an evidence-based approach with all treatments and rehabilitation exercises prescribed.
– Be competent, comfortable and confident working with clients in both an exercise/gym environment and one to one in the treatment room.
– Be able to prescribe and provide specific rehabilitation programmes to assist in injury management and prevention.
– Excellent communication skills to be utilised with all element of client management from the initial assessment to any specific onward referrals if required.
– Keep updated, clear and accurate medical records in accordance of CSP/HCPC guidelines using the Cliniko software package.
– To make bookings and take payments at the completion of a session (training provided)
Qualifications: Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
Evidence of Post Graduate training.
Experience: Respect the confidentiality and privacy of patients and staff at all time – Health and Safety.
To comply with all aspects of the health and safety policies and to participate in mandatory training as required.
Maintain at all times a safe working environment and report any issues of concern as appropriate.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Musculoskeletal physiotherapy or sports provisions
Excellent communication and timekeeping skills
Compliance: HCPC Registration.
Travel: To be able to travel to and from the location independently.
Hours: The working hours can be set to meet the individual needs of the successful applicant. At least 1 evening session per week will be required (preferably a Monday and/or Thursday Evening)
– MSc in Manual Therapy, Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine or other Physiotherapy based equivalents
– Acupuncture Qualification
– First aid Qualification
– Evidence of in-depth CPD
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.