Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £24000 - £27000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
MSK Physiotherapist – Full Time – Up to £27,000 – Blackburn
About the Team:
- This innovative company have an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector.
- Their administrative and clinical team currently comprises over 100 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for our clients.
- As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private, NHS and HMP physiotherapy services, they make a positive difference to more than 20,000 patients each year.
- This company are looking to recruit an ambitious physiotherapist who has the drive and dedication to succeed in their career, and in return, my client offers fantastic opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with your patients, work colleagues and other HP professionals.
- You will also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard treatment provided
- Oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
- Be a competent and confident IT user and well organised.
- Able to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Competitive structured salary banding (£24-£27kpa) based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
- Holiday allowance of 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
- A personal CPD budget for your own development plus a local in-service and development program
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 2 years experience in MSK Physiotherapy as a minimum
- HCPC and CSP Registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please apply for this position now, if you are ready to begin a promising career with a reputable company who will value you and invest in you.