Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £26000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
MSK Physiotherapist – Full Time – Up to £38,000 PA – Oxford
About the Team:
- My client is a leading Multi-site MSK Physiotherapy provider with an established track record providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector.
- The administrative and clinical team currently comprises of 30 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for their clients.
- There is currently a vacancy for a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join the wonderful team working at the Oxford clinic.
- To undertake musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred by occupational health, medico-legal and private healthcare companies.
- To support new service developments, including internet based and clinical service innovations.
- To oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes
Key feature and Benefits:
- In return for hard work, this company offer fantastic opportunities for career progression, they operate on the belief that a company is only as good as the individuals in it.
- Competitive structured salary banding offered based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
- Hours of work are flexible due to the nature of the post.
- Depending on requirements, there may be evening and weekend working as part of the remit of this post.
- Holiday allowance of 20-25 days depending on years’ service, plus bank holidays
- Structured career path
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Comprehensive in house CPD programme
- Contributory company pension scheme
Please apply for this position now, if you are ready to begin a promising career with a reputable company who will value you and invest in you.