Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £24000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Permanent full-time position – MSK Physiotherapist – Stockport
About the Team:
- A very reputable private Physiotherapy company are seeking to expand their talented team in Stockport by adding a MSK physiotherapist.
- As one of the leading UK physiotherapy providers, this company offer the highest standards of care to every client, including; occupational health; medico-legal; private and NHS physiotherapy services.
About the Role:
- The role will include undertaking musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment including private, occupational health, medico-legal and health insurance contracts, within a clinic environment.
- You will support new service developments, including clinical service innovations.
- You will oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
- In return, you will be awarded; a generous salary; flexible working hours; structured career path; CPD allowance for external course; in house CPD programme; comprehensive induction and training programme.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will have a B.Sc. Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- At least 2 years professional, post graduation experience is required.
- You must be registered with the HPC and the CSP.
- You will also have evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
If you have the relevant experience, and would like to become part of a forward thinking healthcare team, to enhance and develop your skills and experience further then please apply today.