Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £15 - £17
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Band 4 OT (either a newly qualified OT or an OT Assistant) to work with a Paediatric Service in Addlestone, Surrey. This role is initially for 3 months with the view to a further extension. The rate is £15.00 – £17.00 per hour.
To provide support and advice for the child’s family and parents about all aspects of their care that relate to their therapy needs, adjusting use of language to allow for their level of comprehension.
- To devise and implement individual and / or group packages following assessment and target setting by Occupational Therapist.
- To modify approaches and activities within a programme and will develop activities to meet the child’s need.
- To provide and receive routine information and handle potentially difficult or sensitive, clinical and non-clinical situations appropriately.
- To manage own workload, planning timetable and prioritising time and activities to meet the actively changing needs of the total client group.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.