Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £24450 - £27175
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Occupational Therapist – Mental Health – Stevenage – Full Time, Permanent – Up to £27,175
About the Team:
- This private hospital is purpose built with 90 beds split into six wards that provide two separate care pathways for men and women from medium secure, through low secure, to locked services.
About the Role:
- The post-holder will work as an integral part of the established multi-disciplinary team, managing a caseload of patients with various clinical needs and considering the model of human occupation in the delivery of best practice occupational therapy services.
- Leadership for junior members of the team will be required.
- The post will primarily be based on the Male Medium Secure Unit.
- The post-holder will be provided with on-going opportunities to hone new skills and further their career, as well as having an environment to work, where teams are supportive and supported.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will need to be educated to degree or diploma level.
- You will be a member of the Occupational Therapy Professional Body.
- You will be a dynamic person, committed to effectively engaging patients and providing quality care and support.
- The successful candidate must have previous experience working in a relevant setting, as well as exceptional communication skills.
If you are an Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge within mental health, and can deliver high quality care, then please apply today for a chance to become an integral part of the Team in Stevenage.