Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £24000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Occupational Therapist – Mental Health – Ealing – Full Time, Permanent – Salary Negotiable, depending on experience.
About the Team:
- Offering women with personality and eating disorders a holistic approach to care, this private hospital provides a nurturing environment, and therapies to help clients back to health.
- The engaging nature of creative therapies offered is reflected in the therapy garden at Ealing, started by users as part of their Healthy Living Skills Group, as well as the annual art exhibition.
About the Role:
- The post-holder will work as a member of the established Occupational Therapy team, managing a defined caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- The role will involve providing leadership to junior staff, through supervision and appraisal, as well as participating in the planning, development and evaluation of Occupational Therapy services, holding responsibility for defined projects.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will need to be educated to degree or diploma level.
- You will be a member of the Occupational Therapy Professional Body.
- You’ll also need excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
If you are an Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge within mental health, and can deliver high quality care, then please apply today for a chance to become an integral part of the Team in Ealing. In return you will be provided with an environment where you are fully supported, and you will receive excellent benefits.