Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £24450 - £24450
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Occupational Therapist – Mental Health – Sevenoaks, Kent – Full Time, Permanent – £24,450
About the Team:
- With a full, dedicated multidisciplinary team, this private Psychiatric Hospital offers children and adolescents a range of services, from critical care through to departure.
- A specialist facility geared towards young people, they offer a balanced programme, bridging the difficulties between education, health and wellbeing.
About the Role:
- The post-holder will work as a member of the established Occupational Therapy team, managing a defined caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based/client centered principles principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- They will provide leadership to junior staff, through supervision and appraisal and participate in the planning, development and evaluation of Occupational Therapy services, holding responsibility for defined projects.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will need to be educated to degree or diploma level.
- You will be a member of the Occupational Therapy Professional Body.
- You’ll also need excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
If you are an Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge within mental health, and can deliver high quality care, then please apply today for a chance to become an integral part of the Team in Sevenoaks. In return you will be provided with an environment where you are fully supported, and you will receive excellent benefits.