Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Nathan Prescott
Salary: £25000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Up to £35k
My client is looking for a OT with experience with supporting adults with patients with learning disabilities/autism.
About the role:
- You will work as an integral member of the multi-disciplinary team to provide assessment and treatment packages, adopting a recovery-led, and rehabilitation model.
- To independently manage a defined caseload using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions and records all interventions.
- To provide leadership for junior staff.
- To abide by the College of Occupational Therapy Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the College of Occupational Therapy Professional Standards for OT Practice.
- To select and apply Occupational Therapy assessment for a designated caseload, addressing Occupational Therapy performance and skills deficits enabling the client in areas of self-maintenance, productivity and leisure.
- To work with clients to identify Occupational Therapy goals as part of overall care plan taking on the role of Care Co-ordinator where relevant
- To plan and implement individual and/or group interventions in collaboration with the client, using graded activity to achieve therapeutic goals.
- To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment for clients with multiple needs in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of the intervention.
- To demonstrate a broad level of understanding of the effects of ill health and apply this when making recommendations to address the clients physical, psychological and social needs
What to expect:
- A generous holiday allowance, up to 25 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
- A bespoke development programme
- Line Management and Supervision
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
- Stakeholder pension
- Health Services discount
- Colleague nominated Employee of the Month Scheme with Duvet Day Reward
- Long Service Rewards to the value of: a) £100 for 3 Year Service b) £225 for 5 Year Service
- Free onsite parking at all sites
- Annual Good Attendance Rewards to the value of £225
- Travel and subsistence policy
- 5 day Corporate Induction Programme
- Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
Can you see yourself working in Cheshire?
This job is advertised by Nathan; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Nathan on 07520 633 087 or n.prescott @sevenhealthcare.com