Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Nathan Prescott
Salary: £33332 - £33332
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
As a qualified and experience band 6 OT you will work with adults with learning disabilities/mental health/older people.
About the role:
– You will work as an OT in a Adult Social Care team
– You will work with clients with physical or sensory impairment, mental health, learning disabilities or an older person
– You will have the opportunity to put into practice the legislation underpinning, and build your professional experience of, major adaptations, reablement skills gain programs, and moving and handling risk assessments and intervention, with the aim of supporting and empowering our clients to live meaningful lives within the community. In addition to peer support, we shall provide the practical tools you need to manage your work.
– Experience working as a mental health/learning difficulties
– Must have a FULL driving licence
– HCPC Registered
What to expect:
– Flexible working hours
– Laptop and mobile supplied
– 24 days holiday
– Option to join the car lease scheme
– Contributory pension scheme
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Nathan; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Nathan on 07520 633 087 or [email protected]