Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £28000 - £36000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Health Care is looking for an Occupational Therapist to fill an exciting opportunity in Buckinghamshire.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for using a strength-based approach, completing an assessment of the needs of individuals and contribute by triaging to identify the appropriate service to meet their needs, including discussions with other professionals.
- Provision of Advice and information to colleagues as required on specific cases relating to people with physical disabilities, regarding solutions such as equipment and adaptations and the use of a reabling approach to promote independence and support carers.
- Where it is appropriate to best meet the needs of the individual, the role will include the full range of care management activities including Review and Care Planning activities.
- Contributing to investigations where there are concerns regarding the safety of vulnerable individuals.
- Contributing to training, development and providing clinical support to non-professionally registered workers and students, to further their expertise, skills and knowledge in this area of work.
- Qualifications: Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Experience: 1+ year of working as a qualified OT in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Health & Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Health & Social Care is a leading provider of care professionals to The NHS, county councils, charities, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Psychology, Muscular Therapy, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know an Occupational Therapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Health & Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.