Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £26000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an Occupational Therapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in an independent hospital located in Stapleford.
The post holder will be part of a multidisciplinary team which provides service to people who have Learning Disability with health care or psychiatric needs. To provide clinical evidence based Occupational therapy service to our patients. To also provide supervision and appraisal for designated staff to promote professional development and assist in implementing service developments within the Company.
Work closely with the Occupational Therapy team and onsite MDT who will assist you in the day to day duties and running of the OT department
– Manage a defined caseload of clients using evidenced based practice / client based principles
– Complete assessments which inform the planning and facilitation of interventions appropriate to the client’s needs, choices and interests
– Receive support from the OT Clinical Lead to further develop your OT experience and skill
Qualifications: Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
Evidence of Post Graduate training.
– Experienced in the field of Mental Health is preferred
– Currently operating as a Specialist OT (Band 6) / or equivalent
– An understanding of Occupational Therapy process/interventions and can take a “hands on” approach
– The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
– A good understanding of core Occupational Therapy skills and the motivation to keep up-to-date with current best practice in OT
– Excellent communication / time management skills
Compliance: HCPC Registration.
Travel: To travel to and from work independently.
Hours: Full time, 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Occupational Therapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.