Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £10000 - £15000
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Band 5 Occupational Therapist – Mental Health – North Somerset – Part Time, Permanent
About the Team:
- This private hospital delivers a comprehensive, recovery focussed service for adults with mental health problems.
- The hospital provides evidenced based care and intervention to promote recovery, social inclusion and independent living skills for individuals with complex needs.
About the Role:
- Available is an excellent opportunity for a flexible, enthusiastic individual with excellent motivational skills to join the Occupational Therapy Team.
- The successful candidate will work to support recovery and rehabilitation interventions, mainly within the male acute care pathway.
- The successful candidate will carry a caseload within the male service, participate in developing the OT service for the PICU, hold responsibility for specific projects, and contribute to clinical governance for the company.
Requirements for the Role:
- Essential is a degree in Occupational Therapy, and current registration with the HCPC.
- The successful candidate should have experience of providing standardised assessments and planning, delivering and evaluating evidence based OT interventions.
- They will also have knowledge of Recovery Approaches and the Model of Human Occupation.
- Ideally, they will have experience of working with service users within a mental health setting.
If you are an Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge within mental health, and can deliver high quality care, then please apply today for a chance to become an integral part of the Team in North Somerset. In return you will be provided with an environment where you are fully supported, and you will receive excellent benefits, including an annual bonus scheme.