Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £24500 - £26500
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Occupational Therapist – Band 5 – Kewstoke
- Work within the Occupational Therapy team which consists of x2 Band 6 OTS and a Head of Occupational Therapy.
- As an Occupational Therapist, you will manage a defined caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- You will provide direct clinical care which will encompass OT assessments, treatment and management of patients within the service.
- In this role you will assess, implement and develop an OT treatment programme according to service user’s diagnosis and identified needs. This will be based upon findings from assessments including associated risks, in order to develop treatment plans accordingly.
- Prioritisation is key to manage the caseload of clients effectively and you will work closely with the multi-disciplinary team onsite. You will provide support and training to a dedicated care and support team under supervision of the more Senior Occupational Therapists within the service, in order to facilitate optimal engagement with patients and to maximise their development of independent living skills.