Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £25000 - £31619
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to fill an exclusive role in the Bristol area.
You will be working in a service that provides emergency admissions for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder. The hospital provides 58 inpatient beds within a low secure setting, including a male PICU within the same secure perimeter. All bedrooms are single, with en-suite bathrooms, and each of the four wards has its own garden or terrace. There is a fully equipped gym and activities suite.
- Manage a defined caseload of clients using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions
- Work closely with the Head of Occupational Therapy who will assist you in your day to day duties, including therapeutic activity
- Complete full assessments of patients’ occupational performance including areas of self-care, productivity and leisure whilst utilising standardised and non-standardised tools
- Implement core group and individual treatments to achieve therapeutic goals
- Contribute to all aspects of risk assessment and management, within your clinical area
- Evaluate and modify interventions, utilising appropriate outcome measures.
- A degree / postgraduate diploma (or equivalent) in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the HCPC (Health Care Professions Council) and membership of the Royal College of Occupational Therapy
- Any experience in the field of Mental Health or Personality Disorder
- An understanding of Occupational Therapy process and interventions
- The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- A good understanding of core Occupational Therapy skills and the motivation to keep up-to-date with current best practice in OT
- Excellent communication / time management skills
- Salary: £31,619.96 DOE
- Onsite support and supervision from the Head of Occupational Therapy
- Company pension scheme
- Free meals
- Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.