Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £25000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Occupational Therapist – Learning Disabilities – Permanent – Essex – Up to £30,000
About the Team:
- My client, a large private healthcare provider, are looking to hire an Occupational Therapist to work between 3 of their sites in Essex.
About the Role:
- The post holder will be part of a multidisciplinary team which provides service to people who have a Learning Disability with healthcare or psychiatric needs.
- The role will be to provide clinical, evidence based Occupational Therapy service to patients in 3 care homes.
- This service will involve assessing and planning appropriate treatment for patients, and evaluating and seeking available evidence to ensure that treatments are based on clinically effective principles.
- The role comes with great benefits, including but not limited to; a £5,000 Car Allowance per annum; Length of service awards; Free parking; Pension Scheme; Childcare Vouchers; Courtesy Meals; Life Insurance; Shopping & Entertainment Discount Scheme; Opportunities to develop knowledge, skills and competence; Encouragement with your career aspirations.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will hold a qualification in Occupational Therapy and current registration with the HCPC.
- You will have a driving licence and be prepared to travel between the three sites.
- You will have good organisational and time management skills.
- You will demonstrate a genuine interest in the habilitation of mentally disordered people.
- You will have experience in assessment, working in a multidisciplinary team and knowledge of mental health related legislation.
If you meet the requirements outlined above, and you are looking to progress in your career with a supportive and reputable company, apply today to this fantastic opportunity.