Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £24450 - £29900
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Occupational Therapist – Mental Health – Harrow – Full Time, Permanent – Up to £29,900
About the Team:
- This private hospital provides an acute inpatient psychiatric service for a wide range of psychological and emotional problems, including addictions.
- Set in a calming and therapeutic environment, the ward can support up to 18 men and women.
- Referrals to the ward are accepted from all over the UK.
- With high staffing levels, the service aims to help people stabilise and enable them to return to the community, or the least restrictive environment for them, as quickly as possible.
About the Role:
- The post-holder will work as a member of the established Occupational Therapy team, managing a defined caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based/client centered principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- They will provide leadership to junior staff, through supervision and appraisal and participate in the planning, development and evaluation of Occupational Therapy services, holding responsibility for defined projects.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will need to be educated to degree or diploma level.
- You will be a member of the Occupational Therapy Professional Body.
- You’ll also need excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
If you are an Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge within mental health, and can deliver high quality care, then please apply today for a chance to become an integral part of the Team in Harrow. In return you will be provided with an environment where you are fully supported, and you will receive excellent benefits.