Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £26 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Occupational Therapist – Reablement Team | £30P/H | Berkshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent occupational therapy and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The Reablement Unit has five beds designed to facilitate hospital discharges and provide a Reablement service (up to six weeks). The unit has care on site and has an allocated Social Worker and Physiotherapist.
The role involves:
– identifying appropriate clients for the unit
– reviewing referrals to the unit, which includes completing reviews in the acute hospitals
– assessing the accepted clients, and developing a therapeutic treatment plan (as appropriate)
– implementing Reablement
– identifying and facilitating appropriate discharge plans
– completing follow up visits in the community (as required)
The OT may also be asked to complete Reablement cases in the community if there is insufficient work at the unit.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for healthcare employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454 . Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.