Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Chris Hutchinson
Salary: £35000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are seeking a responsible Marketing Manager in Birmingham. This is an ideal role for an ambitious self-starter who is motivated and akin to working in a fast-paced office environment within a progressive company.
Responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Use of market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to the Sales & Marketing Director and other board directors.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
- Interview, hire and train marketing staff members as required.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Oversee current offerings and devise initiatives for new products and/or services.
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Work with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and the business development managers.
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Provide in-depth information to interested clients, and act as a representative for the marketing department in buyer meetings.
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product and/or service.
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in Marketing business or a Related Field. Experience in marketing strategy, media channels, client relationships, creativity, adaptability, research, analysis, writing, public speaking, interpersonal communication, leadership, people management, detail-orientated, budgeting, organisation, multi-tasking.
The position is paying up to £45,000 depending and the opportunity to work with a highly successful team.
If you are interested in this please get in touch and send your CV, we are looking to interview candidates as soon as possible