Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £28 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Occupational Therapist – Intermediate Care Team | £32 P/H | Luton
Seven Social Care have had 2 new OT vacancies come up in the Luton Intermediate Care Rehabilitation Service. The service provide rehabilitation to patients within their own homes and to those in the rehabilitation beds within Luton. The service is built around the needs of patients and carers and is integrated with social care services and voluntary organisations in Luton. The team provide multi-disciplinary rehabilitation to support people in regaining and maintaining their independence, assessing, setting goals and developing a rehabilitation plan.
The hiring manager is looking for candidates who have experience with Neurology and/or Acquired Brain Injury.
This position is initially for 3 months with the possibility of a further extension and is paying up to £32 p/h for the right candidate.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for healthcare employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454 . Please ask for the Healthcare Department.