Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £25 - £30
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Paediatric Audiologist (3 days per week) | £25 – £30 P/H | Widnes
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent audiology and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
This position is 3 days per week and you must possess a BSc in Audiology or equivalent and be RCCP registered. You will demonstrate significant experience of paediatric audiology and a sound knowledge of the entire range of test techniques for paediatrics. The ability to travel independently is essential as the service covers several clinics within the Wigan area you will and need to travel between clinics within a normal working day.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for healthcare employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454 . Please ask for the Healthcare Department.