Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £22 - £28
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Paediatric Occupational Therapist band 6 to work two days per week based in a Special Needs School in the Leatherhead area
- To provide clinically effective, person centered and evidence based occupational therapy assessment and intervention to children with profound/multiple learning disabilities as well as physical disability/complex physical health needs attending Bedelsford school.
- To assist the senior therapists and Lead for Therapy in the planning and delivery of occupational therapy services to the students and their family/carers, complying with OHCAT’s professional and departmental standards of practice.
- To provide support and supervision for junior staff
- To assist in the management, development and research of occupational therapy services, including service reviews.
- To hold responsibility for defined projects.
- To provide support and training to all teaching staff with regard to occupational therapy interventions.
- To comply with the College of Occupational Therapists Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- To work flexibly and travel to multiple sites as required, to include Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust and Affiliates’ sites
- Qualifications:Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience:2+ years working with children as a qualified Occupational Therapist
- Compliance:Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel:Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours:37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.