Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £20.75 - £20.75
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive role in the Surrey area.
As the Paediatric Physiotherapist you will use your experience to deliver excellent support for children with diverse needs, to develop their functional, independence skills and encourage child centred treatment goals. You’ll care for service users and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice and actively improving the way we work.
- As part of Paediatric Therapy team to autonomously manage a complex caseload of children with a range of varied and complex needs. This will involve specialist assessment and treatment of children with complex needs.
- To devise child centred therapy plans using evidence based practice to ensure that the individual’s full potential is developed or maintained.
- To provide clinical support, training and supervision for junior team members and students.
- To provide support and advice for the child’s family and parents about all aspects of their care that relate to their therapy needs, adjusting use of language to allow for their level of comprehension to understand.
- To attend meetings where requested in order to provide specialist advice about the therapy needs of the child. To arrange these meetings when appropriate.
- BSc in Physiotherapy or equivelant
- HCPC registration
- Must be experience in Paediatrics
- Experience of working as a band 5 and/or band 6 physiotherapist
- Leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of clinical supervision of Physiotherapy team members and Students
- Knowledge of legislation and government polices related to the specialty.
- 2 years Post grad experience Physiotherapy
- Broad knowledge of current best practice.
- Previous therapy experience in the relevant clinical areas related to the post
- Documented evidence of Continuous professional development
- Competent to use standardised assessments.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to deliver training
- Full time, Monday – Friday
Working with Seven Health & Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Health & Social Care is a leading provider of care professionals to The NHS, county councils, charities, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Psychology, Muscular Therapy, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know an Occupational Therapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Health & Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.