Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist – Part-Time – Permanent – Belfast
About the Team:
- A leading physiotherapy clinic based in East Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Specialising in the treatment of back pain, running injuries, sports injuries and pilates for all age groups.
- The practice is all-encompassing with a team that supports a range of health needs including physio, pilates, yoga and podiatry.
About the Role:
- The Physiotherapist will be required initially to work 15-20 hours a week, but this will increase.
- These hours will be spread over 3 days, which would include two evenings.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will be a qualified Physiotherapist, with relevant MSK experience (two years post grad as a minimum). Qualification doesn’t necessarily need to have been in the UK, but any UK experience will be valued during the application process.
- You will be ambitious, and be seeking to become a valuable member of the team.
- You will be registered with the HCPC & CSP
This job is advertised by Lauren Bishop; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.