Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £20000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Permanent, Part-Time position for a Physiotherapist to do Clinical work and Pitchside services, Hammersmith, London.
About the Client:
- The Client are a team of qualified professionals, dedicated to providing the highest quality care and superior customer service.
- In particular, the client take care of Sports individuals.
About the Role:
- The client are looking for a Physiotherapist to work part-time, on a permanent basis.
- The successful candidate will balance clinician work with Pitchside Physiotherapy and first aid services for hockey and football games.
- Initially, the role will be available for approximately 10 hours a week – but there will be flexibility on this for the right candidate and the opportunity for more hours.
Requirements for the Role:
- A sports background and experience within Sports Physiotherapy is essential.
- An interest and understanding of Hockey and Football is also important for this role.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work autonomously as a Physiotherapist in the clinic, although they will receive support from the team.
- The ideal candidate will live in the Hammersmith/Chiswick/Shepherds Bush area.
If you meet the requirements for this role, then please apply today for your chance to become part of a fantastic company, with plenty of opportunity for progression and for the right person.