Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £20000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Part-time Physiotherapist – Permanent – Chichester
About the Team:
- Highly committed to delivering a high quality and professional service, this private company pride themselves on providing a truly personal approach to care, looking at the cause and not just the symptoms.
About the Role:
- They are looking to recruit an experienced MSK Physiotherapist on a part-time basis, to deliver very hands-on care, taking into account clients’ lifestyles.
- They role will involve you assessing patients and helping them with their recovery, including developing personalised and tailored home exercise programmes.
- The role will require you to treat clients with various injuries, including but not limited to; back and neck pain; headache and migraine; sports injuries; whiplash injuries; Post-op rehabilitation; leg and arm pain.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will have a Degree in Physiotherapy.
- You will have HCPC and CSP registration.
- This role requires at least 5 years post qualification experience.
- You will be flexible and be available for some weekend and evening work.
- Due to location, a driver’s license is essential.
If you meet the specification outlined above and you would like part-time work for a fantastic, established company that will reward you for your hard work, then apply today.