Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £20000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Part-time Physiotherapist – 25 hours per week – Permanent – £21,385 – Swaffham, Norfolk
About the Team:
- This Care Home offers dedicated care for people with a physical disability, specialising in care for people with multiple sclerosis.
- With a hard earned, enviable reputation in both the local and wider community, all the staff deliver outstanding care on the outskirts of the pretty market town of Swaffham.
About the Role:
- The role is a part-time position, requiring you to work 5 hours daily, for 5 days a week.
- You will communicate effectively with other members of the team in a professional and accurate manner to promote good working relationships at all times.
- You will frequently use highly developed verbal and non-verbal skills to communicate complex and sensitive information effectively with service users who present with barriers to effective communication. Such barriers may include language and cultural differences, hearing or visual impairment, neurological impairment, tracheostomy, pain, fear and anxiety.
- You will undertake specialist assessments (as an autonomous practitioner), and using clinical reasoning skills, knowledge of evidence based practice and advanced neurological expertise, determine appropriate treatment plans utilising specialist treatment skills and options.
- You will use highly developed specialist neuro handling skills and use evidence based treatments.
Requirements for the Role:
- Relevant Physiotherapy Degree or equivalent
- Registered member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy/Health & Care Professions Council.
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development.
- Previous experience of providing physiotherapy in a similar environment and client group.
- Up to date knowledge of evidence based best practice in the physiotherapy field.
- Working knowledge of regulatory frameworks and regulatory body inspection processes and documentation.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems.
If you meet the requirements for this position, and are looking for a part-time autonomous role which allows you to help a range of service users and make a difference to peoples’ lives, then apply today.