Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £15.5 - £17.5
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an part time Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity near the Carmarthen area.
Want the chance to use and grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference to society?
Want to be part of a leading organisation which positively impacts on the lives of disabled people across the world?
If so… Seven Healthcare would like to offer the chance to become part of a great team with our client offering a great opportunity.
Our client is the leader in enriching the lives of disabled people. They are the largest disability non-profit organisation in the UK, with around 7,000 employees, and they support more than 20,000 disabled people across their global operations.
They offer an environment where you can work with great leaders and be part of a team who are passionate making a positive impact on the lives of disabled people. You will have opportunities to learn and grow in your role, building your skills and knowledge in partnership with others.
About the role
You will be responsible for the implementation and continuation of physiotherapy programmes identified in customer person centred plans. You will also be responsible for liaising with other professional agencies in relation to the provision of physiotherapy services, as well as being responsible for line managing therapy assistants.
About you (A full job description can be provided for further details)
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be qualified and registered as a practicing Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), being able to work as an autonomous practitioner as a full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of physiotherapy theory and best practice, being able to demonstrate effective physiotherapy practice in all qualified procedures.
- Previous experience in a range of clinical skills with an emphasis on neurological rehabilitation and the management of disability .
- Able to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the service.
- Clean driving licence (if driving is required).
- To demonstrate a commitment to the clients ethos and values.
The client will offer a wide range of employee rewards and benefits including:
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.