Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £27 - £27
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Oxfordshire area.
As a MSK Physiotherapist , you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves. They may also provide advice to help you manage your condition or refer you to other services.
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service to a variety of patients referred to the Clinic, predominately musculoskeletal patients and patients with orthopaedic conditions.
- To provide high standard of physiotherapy assessment and treatment using the biopsychosocial approach to patients with a variety of conditions, as an autonomous practitioner.
- To provide a clinical diagnosis and to develop and deliver an individualized treatment program, as an autonomous practitioner. Self-management tools should be identified, discussed and followed up with the patient.
- To be legally and professionally responsible for a high-level clinical caseload of musculoskeletal patients as an autonomous practitioner.
- Liaise with the principal practitioner and other senior practitioners regarding the patient management as necessary.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Respect the confidentiality and privacy of patients and staff at all time – Health and Safety.
- Evidence of Post Graduate training.
- Minimum of 3 years post grad experience
- To comply with all aspects of the health and safety policies and to participate in mandatory training as required.
- Maintain at all times a safe working environment and report any issues of concern as appropriate.
- HCPC Registration.
- Part time – Evenings (10 hours per week)
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.