Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £22 - £26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Pharmacy Technician | £22 – £26 P/H | Norfolk
Job Purpose: To provide a dispensing service, professional support, advice and an administration service for medicines to the prisoners residing in the Norfolk prisons. This is a temp position until the end of October initially. The service runs for 7 days per week.
- Work as an active member of the Pharmaceutical team to assist in ensuring the delivery of a legal, safe, high quality specialist prison pharmaceutical service which reflects National and local policy and priorities, taking into account the high level of security that must be maintained at all times
- Assist in providing a timely and efficient pharmaceutical service to the Norfolk Prisons
- Contribute to the development of and support implementation of medicine management strategy and associated services and projects across the Prisons
- Support a senior technician in providing a medicines administration service to the patients on one of the wings.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for healthcare employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454 . Please ask for the Healthcare Department.