Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £25000 - £33241
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Physiotherapist – Permanent – 30 Hours a week – Salary: £26,593 for 30 hours (£33,241 pro rata)
About the Team:
- The largest disability non-profit organisation in the UK, supporting more than 20,000 disabled people, my Client is the leader in enriching the lives of disabled people.
- They are looking for a Physiotherapist to join their team in Hampshire. This home provides support and nursing care for physically disabled adults in a friendly and safe environment.
About the Role:
- The vacancy is for a Physiotherapist to be responsible for the implementation and continuation of physiotherapy programmes identified in customer person centred plans.
- The successful candidate will provide an appropriate programme of physiotherapy for existing and new customers and encourage active participation in therapy sessions.
- They will provide a holistic and objective assessment of physiotherapy needs, and they will maintain and further the independence of customers by use of appropriate physiotherapy.
- They will liaise with other professional agencies in relation to the provision of physiotherapy services, as well as being responsible for line managing therapy assistants (where applicable).
Requirements for the Role:
- To be qualified and registered as a practicing Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- To be able to work as an autonomous practitioner as a full Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of physiotherapy theory and best practice, being able to demonstrate effective physiotherapy practice in all qualified procedures.
- Previous experience in a range of clinical skills with an emphasis on neurological rehabilitation and the management of disability.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team & communicating with professionals and other agencies.
- Able to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the service.
Do you meet the requirements for this role, and are looking for a chance to use and grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference to society? Apply today to join a great team and environment, and benefit from employee rewards and benefits such as; substantial and flexible annual leave; contributory company pension scheme; life cover; access to cash health plan – and much more.