Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
MSK Physiotherapist – Permanent – Full time – Up to £40,000 plus external training budget
- Following another strong year of growth, my client are looking for a positive, passionate and experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join their existing team.
- They want to invest in you, offering excellent training and support and an exciting career pathway in return for your commitment, enthusiasm and skill set.
- The big passion as a company is to inspire and motivate people to prioritise their body’s health, helping them to keep active and moving throughout their lives so if you feel passionate about this too, this could be the move for you.
- You will be an integral part of the team, offering the very highest level of service to our patients. You will enjoy a varied and challenging role that will be based over our 3 clinic sites.
- To provide the highest possible standard of musculoskeletal care to Hatt Clinic patients, in alignment with company policy and national professional guidelines. Consistently striving to make the Hatt Clinic the first choice provider for musculoskeletal conditions.
- To take full ownership of each patients care and ensure the highest level of communication with the patient when agreeing treatment plans and goals.
- To represent the HHMC as a true professional at all times, promoting the business, it’s services and the team of professionals.
- To build solid and valuable relationships with colleagues, peers, patients and suppliers by investing positive time and energy into these relationships.
- To treat patients with the utmost respect and deliver a treatment programme with 100% commitment and professionalism
- To utilise the use of the multi- disciplinary team ensuring the maximum outcome for the patient
The role is for someone who:
- Is open, coachable and driven
- Is committed to helping patients achieve their goals
- Is passionate about MSK Physiotherapy
- Is a strong team player with a positive and enthusiastic nature
- Is prepared to commit to a company which has a strong passion to deliver service excellence in healthcare and rehabilitation
- Pilates experience would be an advantage
- Is committed to developing their career and continue their learning
- Has a sense of humour and a fun outlook and keen to make the most of our very active social calendar